Automation Engineer - PLC Programmer
- Post Date:Jan 29, 2020
- Views 118
- Salary Offered R30,000 - R50,000Career Level SkilledExperience 3 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Engineering ServicesQualification Bachelor Degree
- Keyword Siemens, PLC, Programmer, Engineer, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, Engineering, PLC Programmer, Automation Engineer
Programmer needed to join dynamic automation solutions provider. Work in a team of skilled engineers and programmers while applying high company standards for various industries.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Control system engineering functions,
2. PLC programming.
3. Factory acceptance testing,
4. Reporting System development,
5. SCADA Development and programming,
6. Commissioning on site
7. Automation System Design using various vendor types
8. Automation Software development and testing to specifications
9. Automation System Commissioning including instrumentation
10. Existing Automation System Fault Finding/support
Skills & Knowledge:
Excellent knowledge of PLC’s and Scada
Knowledge of Relational databases (MySQL/MSSQL)Windows OS/Server OS configuration experience
Knowledge of Network Configurations
Familiar with Siemens TIA Portal, Siemens Step 7, Schneider Unity Pro XL, Schneider Vijeo Designer, Siemens Vijeo Citect, Siemens Allen Bradley RS Logix 500/5000, Siemens Delta PLC/HMI configuration software, Beckhoff TwinCAT 3.1
1. Tertiary Engineering Qualification – Btech/ B.sc in megatronics, electronics , electrical Engineering or similar
2. Experience in system integration and PLC programming experience
3. Valid driver’s licence
4. Valid Passport
5. Ability to work with plant engineers, external vendors, operators and management.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
8. Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
9. Continuously seeking to develop personal skills.
10. Self driven and ambitious.
11. Be willing to travel and work away from home.
12. Be willing to work long hours when required by the project
13. Meticulous attention to detail