General terms and conditions
Global Talent Mine provides facilities for recruiters and Hiring Managers to place advertisements pertaining to employment vacancies on the Global Talent Mine Website. All advertisements are linked to a vacancy category and job title selected by the advertiser.
- All advertisements placed will remain visible on Global Talent Mine and its partner websites for a period determined by the advertiser. In the case of ad hoc advertisements, the maximum advertising period is 30 days.
- Global Talent Mine provides search services and Job Alerts to allow applicants to view the vacancies.
- Prices set by Global Talent Mine (Pty) Ltd may vary without notice.
- All amounts owing to Global Talent Mine must be paid within 14 days of the date of invoice. Global Talent Mine may charge interest on late payment in accordance with the prevailing First National Bank prime overdraft rate.
- Advertisers must pay the amount of all invoices in full, notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisement, into the Global Talent Mine bank account, free of deduction or set off:
Global Talent Mine (Pty) Limited,
First National Bank
Tableview, Bayside Branch
Branch code 250655
Account Number 62582299882
- The prices listed on this site are valid from 1 August 2016 and exclude VAT.
- It is the responsibility of advertisers to ensure they comply with the Labour Relations Act and any other anti-discrimination legislation applicable in the Republic of South Africa. This is relevant to the creation of vacancy advertisements on Global Talent Mine, using the standard ‘Post a Job’ form. Global Talent Mine will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
- The advertiser indemnifies Global Talent Mine against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Global Talent Mine as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on www.globaltalentmine.co.za, or any related site.
- Global Talent Mine shall use reasonable endeavours to keep the vacancy advertisements available at all times. However, the advertiser agrees that Global Talent Mine shall not be liable to the advertiser or any other person whatsoever in respect of any loss or damages caused by or arising from the unavailability of, or any interruption in the display of the advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
- Global Talent Mine shall use their best endeavours to notify the advertiser of any maintenance and repairs which may result in the advertisements being unavailable, but do not warrant that such notice will be given in advance.
- Global Talent Mine will do everything in its power to ensure that the Global Talent mine server is free from viruses or other destructive software, by employing industry standard virus protection and firewalling technology. Global Talent Mine cannot and does not, however, guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular security requirements and output, and for maintaining external means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Advertisers must make every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. Global Talent mine accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited immediately.
- Global Talent Mine reserves the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- Global Talent Mine makes every effort to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time. Global Talent Mine is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in the listing an advertisement on Global Talent Mine or its partner websites.
- The Advertiser agrees at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Global Talent Mine in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Global Talent Mine and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by Global Talent Mine or its associates. Global Talent Mine and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. Global Talent Mine will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to the advertisers’ actions or omissions.
- The Advertiser agrees to keep Global Talent Mine and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Global Talent Mine as a result of an actual or alleged breach by him/her of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Global Talent Mine on behalf of the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without Global Talent Mines’ prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If the Advertiser is a company, any change in the effective control of its ownership shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. The Advertiser irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- Global Talent Mine retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the data gathered as well as goods and services provided to the Advertiser by Global Talent Mine, and the Advertiser agrees not to infringe any of Global Talent Mines’ rights without Global Talent Mines’ prior written consent.
- Global Talent Mine shall not divulge any personal information obtained from the advertiser to any third parties unless:
- the advertiser has consented to any disclosure of such personal information to be made to any third party;
- any disclosure of such personal information is to be made by Global Talent Mine to any of their employees or agents for the purpose of rendering the services to the advertiser;
- Global Talent Mine are compelled by any law or order of court to disclose such personal information.
- Any personal information supplied by the advertiser to Global Talent Mine, shall be securely stored by Global Talent Mine.
- Whilst Global Talent Mine shall endeavour to protect the advertiser from disclosure to any other party concerning the information furnished in this agreement, Global Talent mine shall nonetheless not be liable for damages in any manner whatsoever to the advertiser should such information become known to any other party, provided that such endeavour shall not apply in regard to any information which is publicly available from sources other than the parties.
Candidate CV database
- Access to the candidate CV database is available only to Global Talent Mine clients who have been approved for CV search capabilities.
- Global Talent Mine clients may access the candidate CV database solely for the purpose of recruitment.
- Global Talent Mine clients may not use the candidate CV database for any other purpose including, but not limited to, collecting and storing candidate contact information and other data.
- Global Talent Mine clients are required to be bound by the applicable South African laws, binding schemes or contracts that uphold privacy principles. Organisations, which are not bound by substantially similar principles, will be held to the rules described by the Information Technology Association of South African Code of Conduct.
- All data stored on the Global Talent Mine database is copyright protected and is Global Talent Mines’ intellectual property.
- Specialist Services refer to the extra services available to clients, above the availability of our main services, namely; Ad placement and candidate search.
- Specialist services offered by Global Talent Mine are as follows:
- Psychometric Assessments
- Full Recruitment Lifecycle
- HR Consulting services
- Candidate Checks
- Candidate Skills Testing
- You agree that these services will carry their own fee, separate to our main services, namely; Ad placement and candidate search, unless otherwise stated by Global Talent Mine.
- Global Talent mine does not guarantee that any client using these services, secure a suitable candidate, nor does Global Talent Mine accept responsibility for not doing so.
- Global Talent Mine does not guarantee a positive outcome when running candidate checks and testing, but will ensure full disclosure of the results and will offer hiring advice in the light of the results received.
- Global Talent Mine will furnish the client with separate terms and conditions for the Full Recruitment Lifecycle, upon interest expressed in this service.
- Global Talent Mine reserves the right to decline a Clients’ request to engage in any of these services.
- Global Talent Mine will act as a consultant onsite at Clients premises as well as via Skype or telephone, where necessary, to execute HR Consulting duties effectively.
The Entire Agreement
This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or consensual cancellation of this agreement or any provision or term thereof shall be binding unless recorded in a written document signed by the parties.